It's the little things that Count.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Quick Update!

Well hello my fellow bloggers!!!  Just in case your wondering, I am still here...LOL It just feels like I haven't been on here for awhile...  I've just been busy with life itself and the great news is I actually have some photo sessions coming up! Yay!!! I just finished 3 within the last few weeks!  If you click on sweetphotoboutique.blogspot.com, you'll be able to see the first 2 that I did. I am still working on the third one:)   Here's a couple:)  You guys have a blessed evening.. XO Till next time!


Part II Sesh with my lil' sis Jazzy

Tea & Dolls (Sweet Fancy Faces/ Collaboration)
Sweet Photo Boutique by Me...
Fancy Hair Candy by Amber Suguitan
Making Faces by April Ignacio

Maternity Session 
(In the process of editing)
Stay Tuned in Sweet Photo Boutique




No comments:

Post a Comment