It's the little things that Count.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Poly Stitch

I must introduce you to Ivy Ladiao, who is the creator of Poly Stitch!!!  She is another friend of mine who is extremely creative & crafty!  She can make the Cutest Unique Clutches & have some fun making jewelry from Charm Necklaces to Earrings & Rings! If you are interested in having something made, you should definitely check her blog out at polystitch.blogspot.com. You can also leave her a comment on her blog if you are interested!

I mentioned that my Hubby made me a Vintage Cork Board for my birthday a few blogs ago. Well we have made 2 more for our friends.  One of them is Ivy and she wanted to do a trade. So I agreed... 

Below is what I made for her... I am actually going to make her some Decorative Thumb Tacks to go along with this.  She sent me some pics of the Cork Board along with some of her jewelry and reminder notes. The frame is Turquoise and the inside is black and white fabric with crackle prints...  You like her work station?? Thanks Ivy!


Here is a close up!  Look at some of her Accessories!


My Poly Stitch Fix!!!  XO






No comments:

Post a Comment