It's the little things that Count.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Lunch Date with Ms. Cherylyn=)

     Today was my first day back at work from Vacay!   Glad the day went by smooth!  My vacay was pretty chill & layed back.  Just exactly what I needed. lol!!! Anyways....Sometime last week,  my lovely friend Cherylyn and I decided to take a drive up to St. Helena for lunch and have some girl time=)  The weather was perfect, nice & sunny!  I missed her because it has been a while since we got to catch up and to see how everything's doing... 

     Did I mention that she will be expecting???  Super Excited for her and Russell who is my hubby's Best Friend=)  Although, we did not go wine tasting or anything... it was nice to just drive, check out some of the wineries and have that girlie chat all girls love to do!!!  OMG... let's just say fun funny moments with Cher... I had a Great Time!!!  See ya soon girlie! Love ya<3


We had lunch at this Spot below!!! It's the second time I've been there!!! This place is pretty yummy!!!! Plus they have a picnic area in the back for you to eat as well=)



 We also walked around in Yountville and said that we had to pick up some cupcakes from Sift on the way back, but Bouchon was good enough to give us our SWEET FIX!!!!  OMG these Macorons were super yummy!!!  It was our first time trying them at that bakery & a MUST come back!!!  


No comments:

Post a Comment