It's the little things that Count.

Monday, May 23, 2011

Day out in S.F for Wedding Anni! (Mother's Day weekend)

So I did mention that I was going to share what the hubby and I did for our 1 yr Anni on my last post!!!  We originally had planned to go to L.A, but unfortunately we had to plan that trip next time around.  We decided to drive out to the city instead & play tourists for the day=)  The city is soo close from us, but still alot of places we haven't been in a long time or not at all.  It was pretty chill, took our time & had a nice stroll... It was an awesome day ♥!



Drove Through...












We ended the night by watching the movie called "Something Borrowed"!.. A few years ago, I read the two books and I was super excited to hear that they were coming out with a movie! Glad the hubby didn't mind because he knew I've been waiting to see it.  I thought they covered pretty much what the book was about=) It was a cute Chic Flick!


I would definitely watch it again!

1 comment: