It's the little things that Count.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

QT

Finally a day with some sun! It's been so ugly with the rain these past few days. Since it was nice out,  Mark and I decided to take a drive up to Napa. The last time we went toward that way was when we took our engagement photos. I loove it out there!  It was nice driving around & passing by all the different restaurants & wineries, which I can't wait to try next month with my BFF'S.  I know I know as much as I love me some wine, have never gone wine tasting yet. 
Anyway.... It was fun to have some QT  with my love and enjoy the simple things in life! Those are the BEST...

 The Mustard Seed
 It's  soo pretty when you see a field of em'!
Taken on the way back...


Lunch  @ Yummy Ristorante Allegria


Mimosa


Penne Con Pollo

Capellini Pomodoro

Okay... you know I had to  pass by Sift Cupcake & Dessert Bar!!!
I've been hearing how good this place was for soo long & now we got to try finally try it!  OMG we are definitely coming back.  We got 5 flavors & everything single one of them.  Oh soo yummy!!! Can't wait till we meet again LoL




No comments:

Post a Comment