It's the little things that Count.

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Carnival Cruise 2011

It's seems like forever since the last time I blogged lol... Anyway... Work has been real hectic lately and it sure was the right time to get away for just a little while.  Mark and I had soo much fun on our very first cruise.  It was a weekend getaway to Ensenada!  We celebrated our friend Chris  and my bro in-law Joe's 30th birthday with some great friends. 

The best part of it all was "ALL YOU CAN EAT" the food was all inclusive... You can't beat that!!! The food was DELICIOUS!!!   Who know's how many pounds I must of gained that weekend lol!   Oh can't forget our server Herrrman!!!  His favorite greeting was " Hello my friend, I love you, Mi Amor"! hahaha Great times with great company!!!  Too bad our trip didn't last that long, but it was soo worth it =) I definitely would go on another cruise again!  Maybe the BAHAMAS???  Time to start saving lol 

*Check out the pics below.. hope you enjoy!  (click twice to enlarge)

Getting on the ship...

Leaving Long Beach
 Photo Fun!
*Churros* We were on a mission to find these... They were so yummy!  Thanks to Ooze=)
Formal Night
*Our Last Night*


No comments:

Post a Comment