It's the little things that Count.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Diners, Drive-In's and Dives #1

Before Mark and I go to bed,  most of the time we watch one of our fave shows Diners, Drive-In's and Dives on Food Network! LOL  Who doesn't love food??? We love finding out about new restaurants near our area.  So, we decided every time we find out about a local spot, we plan to check em' out! hehehe

Honestly, growing up I was never really into the whole breakfast feast. When I met my Husband, he loved " The Breakfast Feast." LOL With that being said, it grew on me and now I love it!!!  So one night we watched our show and sure enough an Awesome Diner popped up which happened to be in Berkeley 20 min away from us... We decided to have brunch there & I must say it was super YUMMY!!!  I didn't realize that it has been in this area where I go to at times. The location is a short strip of  cute little boutique stores and restaurants! So after we ate we walked the strip and enjoyed the weather=)  Love these kind of days! Simple & Sweet♥


Definitely coming back for their Banana Souffle Pancake..

Aren't these cute?  These were right next door from Bette's Diner... I only bought 2 pieces.. one Smore's & Banana Peanut Butter which I liked out of the two....=)

No comments:

Post a Comment