It's the little things that Count.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Birthday Weekend ♥

Man O' Man.... it seems like it's been forever since I blogged!! It has been soo busy these past couple of weeks!  It was my birthday last Friday & it was time well spent with Family & Friends! Giving thanks to God for blessing me with another year!  He has put amazing people in my life for I am grateful!  


Well this weekend is me & Hubby's 1 Year Wedding Anniversary! OMG... I can't believe it's been a year already... I will share our Anni on next post!  Hope you all have a blessed weekend!  












*
I have been wanting a vintage cork board for sometime now, but never had the time to go out and get it.  So what did my hubby do?  He surprised me and  made me this lovely cork board from scratch for my Birthday!!! I love it!!! Can't wait to put this to use... The best gift ever=) Thanks Love!

If you're interested in getting one made, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment