It's the little things that Count.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Tangerine...

is the sweetest place to be owned by Gina Gabriell*=)  Such a cute little store with pretty unique, vintagy and crafty Trinkets!  Once again it felt like I was a kid in a candy store...  I love going to places like this & can't get enough of it! ♥ 
 If you're into these kinds of things you can visit Tangerine in Dublin!
 ♥

Handmade Art & Happies
Sweet Treats
Art

I found out about this store from my friend Carrie who actually owns my FAVE Shabby Chic Boutique shop.  I am pretty ecstatic about her asking me to take photographs of her store for her website.   I will definitely be blogging about that in the near future=)  
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
Xo

2 comments:

  1. Jailyn,

    It was nice to meet you and what a beautiful job you did with the photos you have an eye! Your husband is a trooper, not many guys will hang in as long as he did, Tangerine is a bit girly! Thank you so much for posting about the store, sweet of you! Beautiful blog! Have a super great day, G

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gabriell! Thank you for your kind words=) I love your store! I will be back sometime soon with my BF!!! Yes my husband is a trooper!!! That's why I love him soo much... he is very patient with me lol..See ya soon xo

    ReplyDelete