It's the little things that Count.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!!!


I can't believe 2010 went by so fast!!! It amazes me how so many things can also happen in a year.  The Good, Bad, Happy, Sad, Heartaches, Blessings and the list goes on and on and on. It's been tough this year & many lessons that I have learned along the way, but it's all because of the Lord above that has continued to give me strength & guidance in every way possible.   God has blessed me in soo many ways for I am grateful!  Without him in my life I would be LOST!!!  So with that being said.... I will continue to keep my head up and really try to shoot for goals that I have on my TO DO list Lord Willing!  
This New Year is going to be reeeal interesting!!! I wish you all the best of the year 2011!!!  Happy New Years everyone & have a blessed day =)

Faith Hope & Love, but the greatest of these is LOVE... 1 Corinthians 13




No comments:

Post a Comment