It's the little things that Count.

Sunday, February 20, 2011

QT

Finally a day with some sun! It's been so ugly with the rain these past few days. Since it was nice out,  Mark and I decided to take a drive up to Napa. The last time we went toward that way was when we took our engagement photos. I loove it out there!  It was nice driving around & passing by all the different restaurants & wineries, which I can't wait to try next month with my BFF'S.  I know I know as much as I love me some wine, have never gone wine tasting yet. 
Anyway.... It was fun to have some QT  with my love ♥ and enjoy the simple things in life! Those are the BEST...

 The Mustard Seed
 It's  soo pretty when you see a field of em'!
Taken on the way back...


Lunch  @ Yummy Ristorante Allegria


Mimosa


Penne Con Pollo

Capellini Pomodoro

Okay... you know I had to  pass by Sift Cupcake & Dessert Bar!!!
I've been hearing how good this place was for soo long & now we got to try finally try it!  OMG we are definitely coming back.  We got 5 flavors & ♥ everything single one of them.  Oh soo yummy!!! Can't wait till we meet again LoL




No comments:

Post a Comment